Outdoor skating

I have some new listings...check them out at my store...  Lexiekinprints.etsy.com 



And I just had to share.  Today was our first time taking our little girl skating.  She is 2 1/2.  So much fun! Even if it was just for a little bit. 
Its an outdoor rink, over looking a small body of water.  This was our first time here.  We will be back for sure.
We used bob skates ( 2 blades that strap onto her boot) for her to start.  It was good, because she had more fun being able to stand on her own.  But we think we are going to get regular skates for her, for next time and she how she makes out.  Many more falls I am sure.  All a part of the learning curve. 





5 comments:

  1. Totally cute! Makes me miss my little girl (not so little anymore at 21, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable... can not wait to take youngest grandson next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that? Oddly enough it doesn't look that cold there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love little kids all dressed up in warm clothes with their little arms sticking straight out! I hope she loved playing on the ice with Mommy and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete