1. Manage my "etsy and promotional time" better
- My plan - use some new charts I made up to help keep organized with PFteam events
- Take scheduled days off from PFTeam threads, and longer breaks if I just need some more me/home time.
2. Make facebook page
- Check - done. Come on over...I need fans! facebook
3. Back up all of my computer files.
- This should be number 1, but I know me, it won't happen right away.
4. Have 80 items in my shop by the end of the year
- Make various types, try to plan ahead for upcoming holidays.
5. Have 40 Sales
- Last year I had 12 sales, so this is asking a lot I know, so I won't be overly dissapointed if I don't reach that number
6. Complete my website
- I haven't done anything with it really.
- I forgot about it, and it automatically renewed by mistake...ughh...so since it cost nearly $100, I better make the most out of it.
- If after this year it is not useful, I will likely cancel it. Its here... http://www.lexiekinprints.com/ and needs lots of work, I shouldn't even post the link, but maybe it will get me working on it so I'm not embarassed by it anymore.
Happy New year!