Goals for 2012

For my business, these are my goals for 2012

1.  Manage my "etsy and promotional time" better
  • My plan - use some new charts I made up to help keep organized with PFteam events
  • Take scheduled days off from PFTeam threads, and longer breaks if I just need some more me/home time.
 
2.  Make facebook page
  • Check - done.  Come on over...I need fans!  facebook

3. Back up all of my computer files.
  • This should be number 1, but I know me, it won't happen right away.

4. Have 80 items in my shop by the end of the year
  • Make various types, try to plan ahead for upcoming holidays.

5.   Have 40 Sales
  • Last year I had 12 sales, so this is asking a lot I know, so I won't be overly dissapointed if I don't reach that number

6.  Complete my website
  • I haven't done anything with it really.
  • I forgot about it, and it automatically renewed by mistake...ughh...so since it cost nearly $100, I better make the most out of it.  
  • If after this year it is not useful, I will likely cancel it.  Its here... http://www.lexiekinprints.com/ and needs lots of work, I shouldn't even post the link, but maybe it will get me working on it so I'm not embarassed by it anymore.  

Happy New year!

18 comments:

  1. Seems we are all making goals today... good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals!! We need to be ambitious, because what if we set our goals low and meet them? Will we give up?? Always aim high to find out how freat you can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BACK UP COMPUTER. I should REALLY do this right now! Good luck on your goals. Thanks for working so hard for the team too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang $100 is a lot if you`re not using the website! Why not move your blog to it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Borneo I know...if I would have realized I would have cancelled it before it renewed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goals! Aim high with the 40 sales mark! You'll get so much further than if you aimed lower than that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go, Lexie, you can do it! I'm a Facebook Fan. Aim for the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of goals. I'm sure you will accomplish most if not all of them. Good luck in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! I liked you FB page and we'll be here to help you with the rest;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try my hand at my own website one of these days. Wishing you a very successful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm now a FB fan now! I'm sure you'll make that 40 sales goal...in the few months I've been with the team I tripled my sales from the previous year.. Good luck in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your goal :) Back up your computer first thing, you really can't afford to lose everything and have to spend all that time finding it again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think taking time off is a good goal. Coming back refreshed is more productive in the long run and saves your sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Website is a goal too. And taking a zillion more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice goals! You will hit them ALL and more!!!

    ReplyDelete