Monkey time!

What a great night Halloween was.  My little monkey had a great time.    Here she is!



On another note - watched the Little Couple last night.  I just love them.  Last night was particulary touching because they were going through the process of IVF with a surrogate.  I won't give it away in case you didn't see it, but it was definetly a roller coaster of a show.

It hits close to home because we too, used IVF (although not with a surrogate) to get pregnant.  It brought back a lot of memories of that time in out lives, and how stressful it was.   Reminds me just how truly blessed we are to have been given out little girl.

16 comments:

  1. Your little monkey is PRECIOUS!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. little monkey is precious..

    hugs on the past memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little pumpkin :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! I haven't watched the little couple this season. I must catch up with them! Sweet blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW…she's such a cutie pie and looks like she was having a great night! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute monkey. Praise the Lord she's in your life now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so adorable. What a blessing she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, she's so cute! I miss trick-or-treating as a kid :)

    ReplyDelete