Start your engine

Start your engine by pobre.ch
Start your engine, a photo by pobre.ch on Flickr.
Motivation.

Kick in the butt.

Whatever you want to call it, I need it for my Etsy Store. And I think I have just found it!

I have applied to the ``Promotional Frenzy Team``. I haven`t even been accepted yet, but already it seems to be helping me. Geez, I`m even writing this first post for my blog.

What direction will this blog will take.

Will it just be promoting my own items? Or maybe it would be better to feature other Etsy people and stores? Or maybe it will be a mix mash of my life as a working mom.

I'm not sure yet. But in the meantime if you have to stumble across this, follow me, and see where it leads!



And with that, the sleeping toddler is stirring, time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment