New listings

I've made a few new items for my shop..with more to come in the next while.

These could be used as gift tags for christmas presents, or maybe as a thank you note from other Etsy stores to their customers when the send out their Christmas orders this season.

The size is 3x2", but to other sizes can be made if you are looking for something different.



Click here for Etsy shop

Etsy shop here

And here is a letter to Santa for the little ones!

Click here to see it in my Etsy shop!


13 comments:

  1. Just in time for christmas. Nice job lexie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love the snowman one, it's going on my want list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards....putting on my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  4. uniquecozytreasures- so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute..i could use some new business cards and water bottle labels after I get moved

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great items! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your classy notes! You've almost made a believer outta me:)) in Santa of course- he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure these will be very popular!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! I have a 30% of code for the P.F. Team...convo me if anyone wants to buy anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea !!! I love the Santa wish list :)
    xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lexi I love the Santa wish list. So cute.

    ReplyDelete